Sunday 3 April 2016

Main Stars ~ Mount Kahikatea

On the Fourth day of camp Room 18 walked up Mount Kahikatea.
Because we were the third and final class to walk up the mountain, the other two classes had told us that it was really, really hard. when it turned out it was actually quite easy! I had rolled my ankle the night before so I wasn't sure if I should have climbed up the mountain, but I decided that I would only get this chance once, so I took one step after another and took my time. It was well worth it because the view at the top was A-MA-ZING!! .


I am really pleased with myself that I got to the top and back and I would happily do I again!

PIC_2700.JPG
PIC_2693.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.