Sunday 3 April 2016

10 lies About Myself!

Tuesday 9th February 2016
W.A.L.T Write entertaining lies about yourself!

  1. My hair is so much like gold because when I was little it got dipped in liquid gold.
  2. My eyes are sky blue because when I was little I got my head stuck in a blue paint can.
  3. I am so tall because a couple of years ago I fell into a rubber machine & got stretched.
  4. I am not a very good farmer because I never learned how to “calm the farm”
  5. I love horses because when they jump it feels like falling off a cliff into shark infested waters.
  6. I like broccoli because when I was little I pretended to be a giant eating trees!
  7. I like reading because when I was little I accidentally ate a book worm!
  8. I got my lovely dog Fred because when I was biking he fell out of the sky and into my bike basket in 2010
  9. I have a bionic pinkie because it got jammed in the warehouse sliding doors!
  10. My teeth are so straight because when I was a todler my mum was banging in tent pegs and the hammer head flew off into my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.