Monday 22 September 2014

The Great Trade Off Game

In PrEP we Learn LOTS about money and I love maths so some of the things that I have learned are really fun


  1. how to use a calculator in a way to add up money and I have always wanted to learn how to do that.
  2.  I have also learned that if you want money in the real world you have to work for it and if you are slack they can doc your pay I already new this but now it is much more realistic.
  3.  In the years before 2014 in doing PrEP I have never even had the idea to doc your pay and I only thought that teachers can doc your pay but it turns out that C.E.O's can doc it as well.
  4.  I have also always wondered why we need money in the world put PrEP made me realise that if we did not have money then everyone would be taking more that there share!! 




This game below is all about selling stuff to get more money to buy stuff and I think this is very creative.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronah, That game sounds fun. We did a money in maths last term!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.