Thursday 18 September 2014

Main Stars ~ Fundraise For A Charity

Fundraising for a Charity
My family always gives to the Cancer Society because Mum says we never know when cancer could affect our family or friends.   But the main way we help charities is by giving to the Salvation Army and other church shops to help them raise money that they use to help people that are in need of food, clothes and accommodation.

I often have toys that I want to sell but Mum asks me to give them to one of the church shops so that some children who do not have very much can enjoy my toys.  At Christmas I always have to choose something to give to go under some poor childs Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.