Thursday 19 May 2016

Week 1-2 Reflection

Here is some of the cool stuff we learnt in room 18 in week 1 & 2

Surprise subtitles ~ Holes

For reading on these weeks we have been watching a movie with the subtitles! Mrs Hines then paused the movie after the last subtitle line and we had to be concentrating on what the subtitles said!

Here is a list of some of the subtitles we had to write down!


  1. (Hip hop music plays)
  2. Yeah, so
  3. (Thunder rumbles)
  4. (laughter Fades)
  5. (Gasps)
  6. (Music continues)
  7. Aaaah-ah
  8. But no biggie




________________________________________

Each week we have a mandarin lesson on Tuesday! Here is what we learned...

Ni jia zai nar = Where is your home?
Wo jia zai ________=My home is in_________
Baba=dad
mama= mum
yeye=grandfather
nai nai= grandma
gege= older brother
jie jie=older sister
didi=younger brother
mei mei=younger sister
________________________________________

Here is a D.L.O (digital learning objective) that I created!:








3 comments:

  1. Well done. You have included 3 examples of your DLO's. I'm a little confused on slide 6... Is the H 4 or 5? I wasn't sure whether you were tryig to trick me or show how to guess and check..? I'm still not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Bronah, I like your DLO. Next time in your Mandarin thing you should add the letters with the tiny things above them. Like this --> ă.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bronah,
    It looks like you know a lot about algebra equations!
    I think that you could write a little bit more about learning. I like doing mandarin as well what your favorite thing about it?
    Looking great,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.