Thursday 19 May 2016

PENCIL STORY

PENCIL STORY


We have to pick an item of stationary and write a story of a day in the life of that Item

My topic is a pencil

Scrich, scratch went my led on the A4 size paper. My owner is one of those very arty owners that has one special pencil and uses their pencil until it is the size of a pencil shaving. She has had me for about 6 months and I have only been shaven twice. She uses me every day and the good thing is that she uses me very lightly. I also have my own pencil case. (I share it with a rubber, a pencil sharpener and a few colored pencils but I am the boss!). The teacher clapped her hands to indicate that she wanted the class to Listen to her. My owner carefully placed me into the pencil case and zipped it up. It was dark for a while. The muffled voice of the teacher shouting instructions to her class was defining so I buried myself into the other pencils. I waited in the pencil case for about 5 more minutes and then pearsing noise that was the bell. It rang for 4 seconds before there was the screaming of the kids being let outside.


1 comment:

  1. Hej Bronah cool story Bro i liked the artist story about the pencil Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.