Monday 23 March 2015

Main Stars ~ Plan A Family Trip!

I decided to plan a trip to do with another family in our caravans up to Golden Bay!

Here is a list of things that I had to do to get ready!


#1. First I had to det up the caravan. I made a list of some f the things ing the caravan. some of the things are listed below

*Get a new plug for the sink
*Get some more citronella candels for all of the sand flys
*Get a new tea towl rack
*Get some new Tea, Coffie and sugur containers
*Air out the carpet



#2. Next I needed to create a meal plan. (closer to the time we will go to the supermarket and stock up the caravan!)



#3. I had to research some activitys for us to do while we were there.
I listed some below:

*Horse Treck
*Pupu Springs
*Farewill Spit
*The Mussle Cafe
*Some Bush Walks

I hope the rest of my family enjoy the holiday that I planed for them!


4 comments:

  1. Some very fun activities you have researched Bronah, hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the family trip.
    It sounds like a lot of fun. Next time Choose a better fount I can just read it.Is there any room for another person?
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bronah
    Sounds great!
    My Family and I have been to Golden bay for the last 3 summer holidays:)
    It is lots of fun!!
    But a long drive:(
    Especially farewell spit. Have you been?
    If you haven't and you do go one day remember to bring your boogie board.
    It is lots of fun riding down the sand dunes.
    Ella F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,
    The Mussel inn is a must go to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.