Friday 9 September 2016

Week 7 Reflection

I was away on Monday and Tuesday so I didn't do anything on those days but we had a lot of fun for the rest of the week!

On Wednesday I put the tie dye on my t-shirt. I had to let it sit for 6-8 hours but I just left it overnight. In the morning I took off the rubber bands and washed it out in the sink. We had to wash it until the water ran clear of dye. Then we hung it up and let it air dry for a bit and then in the afternoon, we put it outside for a while and dryed it with a hair dryer.

Here is the final product:


Here is a sneak peek of a section of my explanation:




2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bronah. It Megan from Mamaku 3. I love your reflection there is nothing wrong with it. Next time you could add in a next step and what you found hard or easy. I love your tie dye t-shirt it looks amazing. This reminds me of last week doing my reflection. Did you find any of this hard? Poroporoaki (goodbye).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bronah
    Wow your t shirt looks flipping amazing. I love the way you planned it so well and the final product is brilliant. It will definitely sell!
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.