Wednesday 29 October 2014

40bc ~ Penelope Crumb follows her nose

I read this book in one day but although this is a quick read it is highly recommended!!


I am not going to tell you much about the book but I am doing a acrostic poem for the character so I hope that you will love her personalty and go for the read.

Here is my acrostic poem.
P erfect
E xcited
N ewly found grandfather
E ceptionally good at art
L ikeable
O ptimistic
P erfectly big nose
E ntertaining

C autious
R andom
U nflapable
M agnificent
B uzzing

P.S: This book is recommended for a girl of all ages

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bronah
    I like your background.
    I like you acrostic poem.
    Bye From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.