Monday 21 July 2014

The 12 doors

As I walk out out of the dripping wet cave I am stunned as I see Twelve wooden doors all unlocked

Door 1: A box of chocolates (do not be fooled like I was) The box contained poisonous chocolate that made my leg go all jelly, along with a vase with roses that were chomping with sharp venomous teeth.

Door 2: a firefly spitting a poisonous liquid and with a light so blinding that it made my nose blocked (and you can’t see with your nose)

Door 3:a giant wasp with hot ash dust flowing out of its eyes

Door 4:Voldemort (the most unpleasant face I have ever seen not to mention that he put a smelley curse on me a yes IT WAS SMELLY!!)

Door 5: a doll with demondish red eyes and a gigantic green snake with its red tongue out

Door 6: a four story height deadly golden lion breathing ice

Door 7: HUGE BIRDS FLYING EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Door 8:Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Door 9: a giant basilisk (DEADLY GIANT SNAKE THAT CAN KILL YOU WITH ITS EYES!!!!!!!!) that was facing the other way (LUCKY)

Door 10: a screaming mandrake (I slam the door extremely fast!!!!!!!!!!)

Door 11:an angry archery player (I slam the door extremely fast!!!!!!!!!!) and then I here a bang


Door 12: a million dollar mansion

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bronah! That is a really cool idea for a poem! I think I might have to try writing a 12 doors poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brohanah, its Rebecca from Otautau school, that is really cool I love the 1st door!! and the 4th door was pretty cool as well! what was your favourite door or when did your imagination go the wildest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.