Tuesday 24 June 2014

Main Stars-kindness

ACTS OF KINDNESS

1.            2nd May           
I made Aunty Gilda a cup of herbal tea to help her sleep well the night before her   wedding.

2. 13th May
Grandma got a new vacuum cleaner and I offered to do the vacuuming for her.

3. 24 May
I made cupcakes and took them over to my elderly neighbour Reg for his afternoon tea.

4. 13 June
I went and visited Grandfather to hear about his trip to Alaska as I knew he was lonely because
Grandma had to stay in Auckland to rest after her accident that she had when she got back from holiday.

5. 24 June

I suggested to Mum that we invite Grandfather to dinner and I helped her cook and set the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.