Tuesday 4 February 2014

40 Book Challenge

Kia ora 

I have really enjoyed the the first two days doing the 40 book challenge. The 40 book challenge is a challenge that we have to read 40 book s this year and fill them into a sheet so I feel really excited about reading thease books. The book I am reading is called My royal story Cleopatra.

My first few days in room 11 have been really good because we are learning lots about tecology.

I am looking forward to learning how to use my Blog and Google accounts fluently, Arthurs pass camp and ski trip.

I am nervase about people throwing up in the van on the way to Arthurs pass and ski trip.

4 comments:

  1. I am pleased that you are enjoying the digital class. It is going to be a really exciting year.

    I know you will enjoy camp and I hope that not to many kids throw up on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bronah I really feel like I want to go and jump into the book and meet her wow
    Finlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bronah
    that was a very nice comment
    it would be great if we did a play about that.
    From Lillie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.